In today’s market you need to have an online presence, even if your business is not online. The average prospect/customer researches online 86% of the time before buying or making a decision. If you or your organization have an important message to share with the world, we want to help empower you with the right social media tools and technology toincrease your reach on the web. We want to share our skills, knowledge, and extensive social media experience to give people who make the world a better place big microphones!
Web Development & Online Presence
We will quickly develop a simple, cost-effective web presence for your organization with aWordPress-powered blog and social media profiles on services like Twitter & Facebook. If you desire a more robust web platform for your message, we will commission and manage an advanced web development project with our extensive network of talented graphic designers, software developers, programmers, and other technologists.
Our most frequently asked question is “What’s the average cost for web design?” The average cost for most website projects is $1,000 – $2,500.
- Small website (5 – 10 pages ) – $500 – $1,500
- Medium website (10 – 25 pages) – under $2,500
- Large website (35 pages+) – $3,500 - $10,000
The average time needed to design a new website is 3 – 6 weeks from the time we receive your content. Once your new site is ready, we provide a training teaching you how to manage the content, enhance search engine optimization (SEO) and monitor your site traffic.
Website design features include:
- Content Management: Manage your website content without a webmaster or IT dept.
- Website Traffic Statistics: View weekly, monthly, daily traffic stats, referral stats, top pages, etc.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Manage the settings on each page to attract search engines.
- Professional Design: We specialize in designing websites that achieve results!
- Photos, Video, Flash, Audio: Add as many multimedia components as you need!
- Password-protection: Ability to easily add member’s only and password sections to your site.
- Website Maintenance: We are here to help maintain your site after it launches.
Our 4-step website process:
- DESIGN: The design goal is to determine a general creative direction that drives both the message and the visual personality of your business. We create mock-ups for the look and feel including colors, navigation placement, user options and content areas. Typically, we produce 2 – 4 mock-ups.
- BUILD: Your site is then built using an award-winning publishing software system. You can add photo galleries, audio, video clips, online submit forms and more. We are here to help you build a website that meets your business objectives and helps you generate success.
- MARKET: Our websites include search engine optimization capabilities, such as the ability to easily add keywords and descriptions to each page, making your site more visible to the search engines. This is free and included with your package. We can also setup your keyword bidding accounts with Google and Yahoo. Search engine marketing really works!
- MAINTAIN: Once your new site is ready, we provide a training to teach you how to manage the content and check your site traffic. And if you want us to maintain your site, no problem. Purchase a block of time, or we can charge by the hour. Either way, we’re “on-call” to assist you and your team on an as-needed basis with maintenance in a variety of areas. This flexible approach helps maximize time and save money. You will have the ability to easily manage your website text and content, or we can provide on-going maintenance as needed.
Email Marketing Pricing
MONTHLY MESSAGING & SET-UP FEE:
|Messages/month||Monthly Fee||Setup Fee|
|up to 1,000||$30||$350|
What You Get:
- Customized email stationery designed to match your brand.
- The ability for visitors to sign-up for email campaigns automatically from your website.
- Training on how to create, send and track the results of your targeted email messages.
- Pay month-to-month or pay annually and save.
- Flexible, adjustable pricing plans to suit your monthly sending volume.
Businesses – Pay for one year and receive 10% off.
Nonprofits – Pay for one year and receive 20% off.
Social Media & Web Technology Consulting
We’re digital natives who utilize the latest technologies and monitor changing web trends. For individuals & organizations who want to get started with blogging and social networking, we can cover WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other basics of the social web. Additionally, we will work with you to understand your organization’s mission and its technology needs, and prescribe custom solutions—the best available software, online applications, social networks, service providers, gadgets, and more. We can help you identify ways to leverage emerging web technologies to help your team collaborate in new ways, cut costs, manage projects remotely, and get things done with web-based enterprise applications. Starting at $250 per month; $70 per hour
- Hourly phone/Skype sessions covering WordPress, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & other online applications
- Brand Development & Establishing Credibility online
- Blogging & Blogger Relations
- Social Networking & Online Community-Building
- Event Marketing with Facebook & Twitter
- Monitoring Market Trends & your Reputation on the Web
- Mobile Work Strategies & tools for the Digital Lifestyle
- Web Collaboration & Remote Project Management
Blog & Social Media Maintenance and Support
Get the support of a blog & social media webmaster. In addition to keeping your WordPress software up-to-date and secure, let us complete the often-frustrating technical updates and other time-consuming tasks of managing blogs & social networks so that you can concentrate on what you do best. Basic Plans starting at just $125 per month
- WordPress Theme and Plugin Support & Troubleshooting
- Synchronizing your Brand across Blogs, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Keeping your Blog Software, Plugins, and Databases Secure & Updated
- Blog Design and Styling Tweaks
- WordPress Search Engine Optimization
Blog & Social Media Community Management
In addition to maintaining your web presence and keeping software updated, you can also put community-building efforts in our hands. We can assess your goals and help guide you through best practices and leverage a large network of influencers to help promote your cause and build a thriving community of passionate supporters. Starting at $500 per month (includes phone consulting & blog maintenance)
We will help you identify ways to capitalize on your assets & expertise to build a loyal following.
- Coaching on Brand Development & Blogger Relations
- Competitive Analysis of your Website & your Competitors
- Analytics & Listening Posts that Monitor Market Trends & your Reputation
- Find & Connect with Like-Minded Bloggers on the Web
- Optimize your Broadcasts & Social Media Promotion
- Expand your Twitter network based on Niche Keywords, Industry, Location
- Event Promotion with Facebook
- Maximize your Profile & expand your Network on LinkedIn